Got cockroaches in your bathroom?
One of our clients at Burleigh Heads had a recent issue with cockroaches in their bathroom.
They noticed large Australian cockroaches regularly of an evening in bathroom area.
Even though the home owner made every effort to clean up every day, lots of cockroach droppings would regularly reappear.
They suspected that these pest were nesting behind the toilet cistern and plumbing penetrations around the vanity.
After several attempts by the home owner to control the cockroaches themselves using a consumer household surface spray around the perimeter of the bathroom – No Success!
It was time to call Amalgamated Pest Control here on the Gold Coast.
How we achieved control of the cockroach problem…
Our Amalgamated Pest Control Technician went through the following procedure:
- A thorough inspection to determine where the cockroaches would be ‘hanging out’.
- Used a crack and crevice treatment method paying particular attention to the problem area.
- Dust and Mist applications were used to deliver the high quality Synthetic Pyrethroid product to the right areas.
- Only high quality products are used by Amalgamated Pest Control to ensure the safety, effectiveness and long lasting residual effect of the treatment.
- This is why a 12 Month Warranty can be offered on most general pest treatments.
Why use a crack and crevice treatment?
- This method of treatment was used to get the product to the area where the cockroaches were breeding.
- This flushed them out and eradicated the problem.
- Old style treatment methods (like spraying skirting boards) rely on the pests coming in contact with the product once they are already at large in the home.
Have you got a pest problem or want to know more about the services we offer?
Call Amalgamated Pest Control – Gold Coast TODAY on 1300 950 208