Ants are one of the most frustrating and persistent pests our clients come across. People think that ant control is too hard – especially for household Black Ants.
We get large numbers of calls and enquiries daily about ant problems.
Many people believe that ants can’t be controlled – they just have to live with them.
Our client in the stunning suburb of Hope Island felt just that way.
Black ants would regularly frequent their kitchen benchtops, pantry, bathroom vanities and young children’s bedrooms.
Are you hesitant about getting ant control for your home?
These uninvited guests had been occupying several parts of their home for months now.
Since their children were very young, they had been putting off getting the professional pest control. They were concerned that treatments would be hazardous, smelly and even ineffective.
The problem came to fruition one night when they found their youngest son surrounded by ants in his cot!
The video below shows the ant trails (in time-lapse)
Amalgamated Pest Control to the Rescue!
That’s when… you guessed it, they called in the ‘Big A’ (Amalgamated Pest Control)!
The customer said that they chose Amalgamated Pest Control because of
- our 12-month warranty on Ants, and
- our reputation for safety.
They were skeptical that decent results could even be possible.
However our client was pleasantly surprised that on the vast majority of homes we can issue a full 12month warranty on general pests!
No tricks or sales ploys, just a real service warranty we stand by.
Ant control can be achieved in a safe non-invasive manner…
Too good to be true? Certainly Not!
One of our experienced technicians went to investigate the problem by listening to the concerns of the customer, and doing a site assessment.
Our technician then explained the proposed treatment to the customer.
The ants were found coming from the external garden areas, tracking across the external walls into the weep holes, disappearing into the wall cavity.
We used two methods of treatment:
- External perimeter barrier spray around the perimeter of the residence, the borders of the concrete driveway, pathways and boundary fence lines.
- Internal baiting of ant activity using a specialised gel placed in cracks, crevices and other ‘out of the way’ locations near the ant trails.
The methods used for ant control:
- would eradicate the current ant infestation around the externals of the home, wall cavities and other affected areas, and
- provide a long lasting residual effect to keep the ants under control throughout the year.
After a few days the customer told us that all ants on the internals and externals of the home had disappeared and not returned.
Do you have a problem controlling ants at your place?
Enjoyed reading this success story on Ant Control?
- Why not be our next?
- Call Amalgamated Pest Control – Gold Coast TODAY on 1300 950 208